Sunday, September 20, 2009

3rd Prize in overnight C competition

Hello Everyone,
I am feeling happy to announce that I have got again 3rd prize in C competition. This time it was overnight competition “PIRATES OF C” of STC.
I recently got 3rd prize in Logi C Competition of POLARIS. Again I have got III prize. But this time I am disappointed by organizers of event. At the time of registration I have personally asked the organizers that whether there would be any graphics question; and they have promised that there will not be any. But there was a full question and that too of level 3 and the only question in that level which was to make a game. I did not have adequate practice of graphics and there I lost the cutting edge. My opponent, who got first prize, was a super graphics man and is known as GAMER in class. Actually the game was in level 3 and that too the only question in level 3. In level 1 and 2 I was a little bit ahead but last question made the difference. Anyway hats off to him.
I had to practice graphics a little...

No comments:

Post a Comment