Friday, September 4, 2009

3rd Prize in Logi-C

I am feeling happy to announce that I have got 3rd prize in “Logi-C” competition of Polaris-09 on 17th Aug, 09.
It was a 6 hour continuous competition. The questions were grouped in 3 levels. Level 1 was bit easy. I solved all the questions of level 1. Then after 1.30 hours we were given password of II level. It was tough and had some questions related to FILEs and I had some problem in it, but I got it later from help file.
At last was level III and the toughest of all. After applying some brain into it I got 2 out of 3 in that level.
On the whole the questions were purely logical and the best part was that it had no graphics involved, all gray matter work. A student from MCA from other college was the winner. The marks were:
57- First
53- Second
52-Third (Me)
19-Average Score (approx)
I think I could have done better.
I will try hard in coming STC’s overnight C competition.