Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Utilising Vacations

Hello,I m really enjyng and utilizing my vacations. I hav joined a Workshop On Aptitude Development (popularly WAD) from 24th to 29th Nov,08.its really very nice till now and slowly i m loosing my STAGE FEAR vich i had a bit. G.D.s and apti tests are superb.A "add campaign" is given to us to improve our group activities.There are 1 or 2 lecturer sessions everyday from experts in their relative domains.Really the guest lecturers are eminent speakers frm in and around Maharashtra.I had made many new friends and its increasing rapidly as there are 14 colleges participating and our sitting arrangements are changed twice a day randomly. Also schedule is very tight. Official timings are from 8am to 8pm but to promote and prepare our advertisement task we remain in clg frm 6:30 am to 8:30 pm. As only 2 days have passed so its early to say what i hav gained but i hope d list will b countless aft d whole workshop....

No comments:

Post a Comment